The Flying Flutistas presented two BODY MAPPING WORKSHOPS at BFA on Sunday October 19th. First workshop focused on BREATHING, and the second workshop focused on body awareness and “POSTURE THAT EMPOWERS”. We all learned so much! Many thanks to Vanessa Mulvey and Lynne Krayer Luke.
Follow us on Facebook!
- fb.me/sy3ZVtVE 6 years ago
- Newly discovered Flute Concerto by Mozart, perhaps written at the age of 21 for flutist Johann Baptist Wendling…. fb.me/7lsEcklmA 6 years ago
- Congrats to BFA flute students who won excellent positions in MA Senior Districts auditions — Principal Flute in… fb.me/7WuFwPEHf 6 years ago
- Congratulations to Ina Suresh, the BFA flute student chosen to open our 4pm Recital today with Berlin… fb.me/8s4vDZCdF 6 years ago
- BFA hosts Berlin Philharmonic Principal Flute Mathieu Dufour in special event today 4pm-6pm. This Recital &… fb.me/855Bi8uma 6 years ago