THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS WE ARCHIVE INFORMATION FROM PAST CLASSES!
Meet the 2011-2012 Conservatory Ensemble & Seminar Class!
- Coach: David Houston
- Teaching assistant: Geraldine Morillo Barazarte
- Weekly practice recitals (optional): Saturdays, noon-12:20pm
- Class day/time: Saturdays, 12:20-1:50pm
- Location: Maliotis Cultural Center
- Student ages: grades 9-12
- Fall semester guest artists: BSO solo piccolo Cynthia Meyers and retired BSO flutist Fenwick Smith
- Fall semester ensemble repertoire performed: Kuhlau Grande Quartet
- Special workshops included ear training, scale work, performance presence, and mock auditions for districts (congratulations to all of the students on your success!)
Spring term begins first weekend of February 2012. Sign up for auditions here!